LeBron James and the Miami Heat visited Cleveland the day before Thanksgiving and must have been very thankful for an easy evening meeting and victory over the woeful Cavaliers.
The most exciting part of the visit was the wave of conversation it started around Ohio about the possibility of LeBron returning to Cleveland next year, when he becomes a free agent.
I won’t say LeBron playing for the Cavs again is impossible, but here are 5 things that are more likely to happen than King James wearing the Wine and Gold.
- Mike Brown will be fired as the Cavs head coach. The Brown-LeBron marraige failed once, I doubt Cavs owner Dan Gilbert will want to preside over a second union.
- The Cleveland Indians will win a World Series. Sound crazy? I thought so too, until Terry Francona brought the hapless Tribe back to life last season.
- My fantasy football team will win another championship. It’s been a few years; I’m due, and I have Jimmy Graham on my side.
- Cleveland’s hockey team will win the Stanley Cup. Come on! Does Cleveland even have a hockey team? Okay, technically, I suppose it’s Columbus. Need I go on?
- The Cleveland Browns will win a Super Bowl. If you haven’t deduced by now how little confidence I have in LeBron returning to play for Cleveland, this one should clarify the matter. The Cleveland Browns winning a Super Bowl? Is Hell freezing over, too?
The following two tabs change content below.