Brilliant or Insane is ramping up its content in 2014 (we post new content every day), and we’re looking for a few quality contributors.
Before you leap at the opportunity to write for such an edgy, trendy amazing blog, please realize that the only benefit to writing for Brilliant or Insane right now is getting your name and work in front of a growing audience (some of our posts get thousands of page views weekly) and having your bio on our contributors page. There is no pay (that might change in the future).
- We need a Cleveland blogger (all things Cleveland — plays, downtown, events, trends, etc).
- We need a variety blogger (celebrities, news, political events, social media, world news, etc).
- We need a teacher blogger (classroom practices, edtech, mobile learning, common core, etc)
- We need a sports blogger (focus on the biggies — NBA, NFL, MLB, fantasy sports)
- We need real writers — you don’t have to be a novelist or a professional journalist, but some experience is helpful
How to Apply
Email us here with the following info:
- Your name
- Position of interest
- Writing experience
- Twitter handle, if you have one, and/or link to a blog, if you have one
- A sample blog post or article you’ve written
Let’s see if you are Brilliant or Insane. . . or both!
The following two tabs change content below.
Mark Barnes is the Founder of Times 10 Publications, which produces the popular Hack Learning Series
, The uNseries
, and other books from some of education's most reputable teachers and leaders. Barnes presents internationally on assessment, connected education, and Hack Learning. Connect with @markbarnes19 on Twitter