Not only does our team write engaging posts daily on a variety of subjects, we share amazing content from all over the web. Hey, that’s just what we do here at Brilliant or Insane.
Even though we share over 100 articles, pics and videos each week, we like to pick our top 5 posts from around the web. In case you missed any — we share here, on Twitter, on Facebook and on Google+ — following are the posts that people enjoyed most this week, based on page views, likes and retweets:
- The game of school, by Reed Gillespie — Since joining Brilliant or Insane, Reed has wowed our readers with insightful, edgy posts on hot-button education issues. This one was our number 1 post of the week.
- 10 Phrases Great Speakers Never Say, Inc.com — Jeff Haden articulates what’s wrong with these 10 phrases in another excellent article on one of our favorite sites.
- Five Career Mistakes You Might Not Know You’re Making, Lifehacker.com — Libby Kane sheds some light on a few surprising career mishaps.
- This TED Talk might just save your life, by Mark Barnes — Psychologist Kelly McGonigal shares some astonishing information about how we handle stress, and our readers loved it.
- Philip Seymour Hoffman’s overdose symptomatic of a larger problem, by Anna Turner — While the world mourned the loss of a fabulous actor, our Pop Culture blogger made sure we didn’t overlook the serious issue surrounding Hoffman’s death.
The following two tabs change content below.
Mark Barnes is the Founder of Times 10 Publications, which produces the popular Hack Learning Series
, The uNseries
, and other books from some of education's most reputable teachers and leaders. Barnes presents internationally on assessment, connected education, and Hack Learning. Connect with @markbarnes19 on Twitter