|Ellen Page via ouchpress.com
Our Around the Web Top 5 has become a Brilliant or Insane favorite, so we figured why not keep the series going.
Here are our Top 5 content shares from around the web for the week of 2-16.
- Top 5 reasons homework destroys learning — Brilliant or Insane publisher Mark Barnes continues to outline the deleterious effects of homework in yet an other popular piece.
- More than 88 Percent of the Great Lakes Are Completely Frozen Over — The Huffington Post provides excellent video and graphics on this amazing stat.
- 10 reasons to greet students at the door — Our education guru, Reed Gillespie, wowed our readers again with this post on building rapport with kids.
- For Lower-Income Students, Snow Days Can Be Hungry Days — NPR’s Jessica Glazer got plenty of heads turning with this staggering story.
- What Would Happen If You Improved Everything by 1%: The Science of Marginal Gains — Buffer’s James Clear shares some interesting science on the benefits of small improvements.
Ellen Page comes out — Brilliant or Insane pop culture writer, Anna Turner, shares a poignant story and video about the now “out-of-the-closet” movie star.
Mark Barnes is an education author and consultant and the publisher of Brilliant or Insane. Learn more about Mark on our Team page. Follow him on Twitter here.
The following two tabs change content below.