The calendar has turned to April (even though you can’t tell it in Cleveland). Still, We begin this round-up of top posts from Brilliant or Insane and other places in March. Here are the Top 5 posts from the week of March 31:
- 10 Tips for Mobile Learning from an International Expert: Brilliant or Insane friend and EdTech superstar, Shelly Terrell, shared this powerful slide show on mobile learning.
- The 12 Pillars of Innovation: Author/expert Brian Solis posted this to LinkedIn, and we shared it to our readers, who loved it.
- Buffer Makes You a Social Networking Machine: This post by Brilliant or Insane publisher Mark Barnes originally ran in January, but we reshared it (on Buffer), and it proved to be hot again.
- Eclectic Technology: This Scoop, curated by Beth Dichter, caught fire quickly. Check out the cool info graphic.
- 3 Reasons to Defend James Franco’s Social Media Mistake: Brilliant or Insane managing editor Anna Turner unravels Franco’s online dalliance. Turner includes her own take on what Franco really did wrong (hint, it’s hilarious).
Runway Girl Mary Kirby Has Ideas to Avert Tragedies Like Flight MH370: If you’re like us, you may not be familiar with the website, Runway Girl, but its head honcho makes some big claims in the video in this post.
Did we miss anything? What are your favorite recent posts from here or from around the web? Please let us know in the comment section below.
From the Brilliant or Insane staff
The following two tabs change content below.