At Brilliant or Insane, we’re big fans of lists. Our readers love them, too, as evidenced by the thousands of weekly visits to our education and technology top 5’s.
In case you missed any recent Top 5 lists, here are a few of the more popular ones. Click the red titles to see each post.
Enjoy, comment and please share with your friends. Which are Brilliant? Which are Insane?
Recent Top 5 Brilliant or Insane Lists
- 5 Bad Trends in Education: One of the featured bad trends is grades, a bad trend that is constantly in our crosshairs here and in the recently created Teachers Throwing Out Grades Facebook group.
- 5 Reasons to Allow Text Messaging in Your Class: Chief among the reasons texting in class is a good thing is that text messaging makes learning fun. Isn’t that enough?
- 5 Reasons Every Person in the World Should Be on Twitter: This post caught fire very quickly and actually encouraged lots of people to join Twitter for the first time. Mission accomplished.
- 5 Steps to Eliminate Traditional Grading: As noted in number 1, grading is squarely in our crosshairs. This explains how easy it is to eliminate them forever.
- Top 5 Education Topics You Should Learn This Summer: Rather than name a top 5, we ask educators to help us generate a list, so we can write the posts. Lots of great comments in this one. And there’s still lots of summer left, so please add to the list.
Who doesn’t love a great Top 5 list? Please share a Top 5 list topic you’d like to see us tackle in the Commentluv section below. Remember, if you have a blog, enter it in the blog website field, and we’ll share your most recent post with our huge audience.
The following two tabs change content below.