Take Online Education Technology Courses from Author/Expert Mark Barnes
If you want powerful 21st-century learning that you can use in your class right now, internationally-recognized EdTech author/presenter Mark Barnes’ online education technology courses are perfect for you.
- 3 courses offered online simultaneously–Courses are on digital learning strategies and mobile devices and social media integration for all grades and classes. Take one or all three in one semester.
- You have 9 weeks to finish a self-pacing course–Mark’s revolutionary how-to video and step-by-step instruction makes learning amazingly easy.
- Courses are self-pacing–You have a 9-week window to complete a course, but as soon as you finish, your grade processed.
- Unparalleled communication–Communicate with Mark or others taking your course online 24/7.
- Unparalleled professionalism–Mark’s courses are accredited through Lake Erie College, which provides credit to educators in all 50 states and processes your transcript fast. When you complete the course, Mark turns in your grades and your transcript arrives a few short weeks later! Yes, it’s this simple.
When registering, use the following course titles and codes:
- The Paperless Classroom: ED 5000
- Plugged In: How Twitter Can Transform Your Teaching: ED 5703
- Web 20 for the K-12 classroom: ED 5038
If you’re new to Lake Erie College and prefer to register by phone, call: 440-375-7379 or email Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to tell Lisa which Mark Barnes course you want to take. Use the codes above for quickest service.
Other Questions? Email Mark Barnes here.
Latest posts by Mark Barnes (see all)
- Mission-Minded Learning Makes the World a Better Place - September 28, 2017
- 5 Coping Mechanisms for Bouncing Back from Your Bad Teaching Day - March 8, 2017
- Boomerangs, Inspiration Boards and Seven More Simple Solutions for Teachers and Leaders - January 31, 2017